[U-Boot] u-boot on dockstar problem - ** Bad partition 1 **

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri Oct 1 14:39:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

[...]

>> regarding broken gmane search:

>>> Actually I have no clue.  The gmane search seems to miss newer articles
>>> of this year.  I'll try to contact Lars about this.
>>
>> Any update on this ? Search on gmane is definitely broken.
>
> No, thanks for reminding - I just sent another ping.

The gmane search engine is currently migrating to new servers and is
rebuilding the indices.  There is no schedule for when it should work
again...

>> Btw, i found that marc.info also has u-boot searchable archive at
>> http://marc.info/?l=u-boot , so maybe it helps if another link would be
>> added on http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot  ?
>> Some may find that marc.info is more easy to use/browse anyway, and
>> the guys @marc.info offer an remarkable and reliable service.
>
> <hint> That page is a wiki page </hint> :)

Ok, ok, I added it myself.  Thanks for the pointer.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
I have a computer on which I can install any code I choose.  I don't
think that is a security flaw.  On the contrary, if only one company