[U-Boot] AT91 clock and timer cleanups

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Oct 4 19:32:55 CEST 2010

Dear Reinhard Meyer,

In message <4CAA0BB1.7010608 at emk-elektronik.de> you wrote:

> I agree here, and will change that whenever I encounter it in files
> I touch (most is copied from the atmel EK config file).

Thanks.

> The general question, however was, if that approach is OK with you.

Well, I still prefer to have this added to a single, central location
instead to a large number of board config files.

However, if you have to touch all these board config files anyway (and
accept the need to re-test on all affected boards) then I don't insist
on any specific implementation.

Please don't forget to document the new CONFOG_ variable (in the
README).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Too much of anything, even love, isn't necessarily a good thing.
	-- Kirk, "The Trouble with Tribbles", stardate 4525.6