[U-Boot] ppc4xx:tftp error

Tim Rachman t.rachman1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 09:28:59 CEST 2010

Dear ALL

I have a problem in tftp on a custom board using ppc440EP processor.
U-boot-2009-11 has been ported on it, using amcc/bamboo BSP as base.

When i get a sample file using tftp command, some bytes has changed . I changed
my tftp server, and fully tested ddr sdram. They were OK. So i tested the u-boot
tftp client.

I monitored *(hw_p->rx[user_index].data_ptr) data in  ppc_4xx_eth_rx() function
in  \driver\net\4xx_enet.c , and data was incorrect too at this stage.

Do you have any suggestion about next step of debugging and the error source?

Thanks in advance.

Tim Rachman