[U-Boot] arm, omap3, beagle: initial stack pointer setup

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 27 09:14:27 CEST 2010

Dear Heiko Schocher,

In message <4CC7C628.70402 at denx.de> you wrote:

> CONFIG_SYS_INIT_RAM_ADDR	(SRAM_VECT_CODE)
>                                  ^
>                                  0x4020f800
> CONFIG_SYS_INIT_RAM_SIZE	0x7f0

Why that? From the current settings I would expect something like

	CONFIG_SYS_INIT_RAM_ADDR	0x4020f800
	CONFIG_SYS_INIT_RAM_SIZE	0x800

I see no reason to substract the top 16 bytes?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out,
which is the exact opposite." - Bertrand Russell, _Sceptical_Essays_,
1928