[U-Boot] current ARM development head

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 27 09:25:08 CEST 2010

Dear Alexander Stein,

In message <201010270907.54241.alexander.stein at systec-electronic.com> you wrote:

> I noticed that there is a lot of changes in ARM part of u-boot. Especially the
> new relocation is a bit tricky. So I'm wondering what and where is the current
> ARM development head, especially the at91 part. Is it u-boot master branch or
> some other repository/branch?

Unless you are looking for some new and special feature (which you
understand well and where you are sure you really want and need it)
you should always refer to the "master" branch (or "next" if it
exists, i. e. after -rc1 is out and before the new merge window is
open) in the git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git repository.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
He had quite a powerful intellect, but it  was  as  powerful  like  a
locomotive,  and  ran on rails and was therefore almost impossible to
steer.                          - Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_