[U-Boot] Duplicate environment variables in RAM?!?

dbrazeau dbrazeau1024 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 23:08:23 CEST 2010

So I figured out what my issue was.  I was defining CONFIG_IPADDR in my
config .h file and also added ipaddr=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx to my defined
environment variables list in the config .h file.  I did not realize that
the ipaddr environment variabe (along with others) are added in the variable
list in the env_common.c file.  As a result I was starting out with
duplicate variables before every setting 'ipaddr'.