[U-Boot] Multiple binaries built through u-boot source

Premi, Sanjeev premi at ti.com
Thu Sep 16 17:44:57 CEST 2010

[sp] I was pointed to this thread through another discussion. I did
     see (almost) an agreement reached here.

     But, wanted to share my experience on the same topic. Posed with
     same problem, I had looked at minimizing the u-boot binary and
     had managed to reach 29-30KB

     In short, shouldn't we make u-boot more "configurable" so that
     parts we consider "integral" in u-boot today can also be excluded
     e.g. support for unzip, tftp, ...

Best regards,
Sanjeev