[U-Boot] u-boot vs. Cavium 5010 pci init

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Sep 26 10:24:13 CEST 2010

Dear "sywang",

In message <20100926002106.1240128159 at theia.denx.de> you wrote:

> Do you know what bugs or problems there are on u-boot with Cavium CN5010 PCI
> init?  Now I have the following on the board with Cavium CN5010. The board
> will hang when PCI init with the U-boot. Any suggestions are welcome. How to
> identify if the issue's cause is HW or SW?

Cavium never provided free access to their code, nor did they ever
attempt to push their changes upstream.

In the result, their code is completely unknown to us, and we cannot
help you.

Please contact Cavium technical support.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
How many NASA managers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?  "That's
a known problem... don't worry about it."