[U-Boot] ubi command in u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Apr 24 16:11:47 CEST 2011

Dear Ratheendran R,

please keep the mailing list on Cc:

In message <BANLkTikVc18Fars-tnnZsJ5PHU0AWUGVTQ at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> The board I mentioned is similar to popular MINI2440 board based on samsung
> s3c2440 SOC,if UBI port exist for uboot please let me know.

Maybe these  boards are similar.  But similar is not identical.
But the MINI2440 board is not supported by mainline U-Boot,
either.

In genral, UBI support is basicly hardware-independent, assuming you
have decent flash and MTD support.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. If this had been an
actual emergency, do you really think we'd stick around to tell you?"