[U-Boot] YOUR FIRST $5000.00USD FROM WESTERN UNION

Western Union Head Office westernunion at office.com
Thu Apr 28 19:51:02 CEST 2011

How are you today?

I write to inform you that we have already sent you 5000.00USD dollars through
Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full
compensation payment of 1.800,000.00USD via western union by this government.

I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers were
many but i cannot reach you yesterday even this morning.So,I decided to email
you the MTCN and sender name so that can pick up this 5000.00USD to enable us
send another 5000.00USD by tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only
5000.00USD per day.Please pick up this information and run to any western
union in your country to pick up the 5000.00USD and send us email back to
send
you another payment tomorrow.

Manager Mr Hamed Azeez
Email: westernunionheadoffice2011 at yahoo.com.hk
Tel: +2347063666098

call or email us once you picked up this 5000.00USD today. Here is the
western union information to pick up the 5000.00USD,

MTCN :::::::::::::: 686 152 4897
Sender's Name:::::: Hamuzat Malik
Question::::::::::: Honest
Answer::::::::::::: Trust
Amount::::::::::::: 5000.00USD
Country:::::::::::: Nigeria

I am waiting for your call once you pick up 5000.00USD,

Thanks
Mrs Fatimat Hasan.