[U-Boot] aus Madam Amira Hydar

Amira Hydar amira.hydar at w.cn
Sun Aug 14 03:43:08 CEST 2011

Dear Beloved,
I am Madam. Amira Hydar and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to leave. i am from (Middle_East) Iraq but base in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold and cotton exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. i have $3Million US Dollars in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give it to St Andrews Missionary and motherlessbaby homes here in Burkina Faso.

But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer/laptop beside my sick bed. i also have $4.2Million US Dollars,Four Million Two Houndred Thousand Us Dollars at Crédit Agricole here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to you, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the motherlessbaby homes, charity homes. In your country for my heart to rest.

YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE BANK THROUGH THERE CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: ( agrioleagriole at financier.com ) BANK NAME: CAISSE NATIONALE DE CRÉDIT AGRICOLE DU BURKINA FASO ,BANK OFFICE ADDRESS: BP 1644, AVENUE GAMAL ABDEL NASER 2, SECTEUR NO 3, OUAGADOUGOU 01, BURKINA FASO.

My account information.
Accounts name: Amira Hydar
A/c Number:- MKH745008901546/QB/91/M
Initial deposit:- $4.2 million dollars