[U-Boot] Error in structure gtm83xx_t definition in immap_83xx.h

shawn Bai programassem at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 04:20:18 CEST 2011

Hello, guys,
I find there is an error in definition of structure gtm83xx_t in immap_83xx.h .
But I am not sure, maybe there is what I don't realize.

At this moment, in the uboot source code, it is defined as follows:
typedef struct gtm83xx {  u8 cfr1; u8 res0[3]; u8 cfr2; u8 res1[10];  ...}
In my opinion,the third member in struct gtm83xx if numbered from zero should be defined as u8 res1[11] not u8 res1[10].
There shoudl be one more u8 space reserved according to the mpc837x reference manual.

Or, should there be a macro to differentiate boards' configure ?
Thanks.
-Shawn