[U-Boot] [PULL] U-Boot PXA

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Aug 28 12:20:34 CEST 2011

Dear Marek Vasut,

In message <201108280639.56242.marek.vasut at gmail.com> you wrote:

> I prepared a branch for you to pull containing PXA fixes:
>
> Cheers
>
> The following changes since commit 6e8a3951f7656958cefccab55945604a8bbc43e7:
>
>   Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot (2011-08-28 01:36:27 +0200)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-pxa.git for-arm-fix
>
> Marek Vasut (3):
>       PXA: Fix Lubbock, remove redundant parenthesis
>       PXA: Fix CSB226, fix monitor length
>       PXA: vpac270: Remove re-defined CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE

Again, what a mess... Why are you selecting just 3 commits from a 6
patches series?  This makes no sense.

Either these are separate, independent patches, then submit
separately.  Or they form a series, with patches depending on each
other, then obviously you want to include ALL of them? Ok, # 3 and 4
are for other custodians, but there is still # 6 missing here?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A Stanford research group advertised for participants in a  study  of
obsessive-compulsive  disorder. They were looking for therapy clients
who had been diagnosed with this disorder. The  response  was  grati-
fying;  they  got  3,000 responses about three days after the ad came
out. All from the same person.