[U-Boot] [ARM] Pending patches for december release?

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Mon Dec 5 19:05:41 CET 2011

Hi all,

As I don't have much time and the december release is coming soon, I
would appreciate that anyone with a patch that they think should go to
ARM master now please send me an e-mail with the link to the patchwork
patch page so that I delegate the patch to myself.

If the patch is already delegated to me, then nothing need be done.

Of course, if you can directly delegate a patchwork patch to me, just do so.

Patches than can go into ARM master now are:

- build fixes and bug fixes submitted even after merge window close;

- other patches if their 1st version was submitted before merge window
close.

Thanks in advance for your kind help!

Amicalement,
--