[U-Boot] New Oxford Semiconductor board with assertion fail in linker

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Dec 19 23:13:36 CET 2011

Dear Michael Kebe,

In message <CAKKM46scTp7XQgGo3F4hpd_sFgO1EoeirpyytBb4394xVfzPTQ at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 21:01, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:
> > Check the old sources for a board specific config.mk file ...
>
> There is this in the old include/configs/ox820.h:
>
> #define STATIC_CS0_BASE_PA      0x41000000
> #define	CFG_NAND_BASE	STATIC_CS0_BASE_PA
>
> Do you think that's the correct one?

No.  As I mentioned, look for a config.mk file in the board directory,
i. e. probably board/ox820/config.mk or similar. This should contain
the definition of TEXT_BASE.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple,  neat,
and wrong.                                           -- H. L. Mencken