[U-Boot] about flashing the u-boot

Érico Porto ericoporto2008 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 01:43:04 CET 2011

Got usb-tap to work, but ONLY with code warrior - and for some reason can
run it on ubuntu+unity but not on ubuntu+xfce, which loads everything
except the action button in the flash programmer where you select what you
will do: flash dump, erase, write...

Any open alternative to use usb tap or someone know where is the command
line tool that is used by the CW IDE?

If I find it out, I post it here...

Érico V. Porto