[U-Boot] [STATUS] Merge window closed

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 17 20:55:56 CET 2011

Hi all,

as you may be aware, the merge window ended last weekend.  That means
we're in review and bug fixing mode now.

I'm sorry, but I have to admit tht I have a huge backlog - I did not
even find a fraction of the time I'd have needed.  I'll try to catch
up now, but I need your help.

Custodians:  Please help me and take some of the load of sorting and
processing open patches.  An easy way to help me is to go through the
open patches list in Patchwork.  If you find patches that all into
your field of activity, then please "grab" them, i. e. assign them to
you. If you think I (or some other custodian) should handle a patch,
assign it to me (or him).

If you find a patch incorrectly assigned to you, don't complain - just
reassign as appropriate.

Oh, and every now and then check your todo list in Patchwork, and
handle the patches on your list.

Thanks in advance!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It is impractical for  the  standard  to  attempt  to  constrain  the
behavior  of code that does not obey the constraints of the standard.
                                                          - Doug Gwyn