[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git (post branch)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jul 1 00:57:10 CEST 2011

Dear Mike Frysinger,

In message <BANLkTimNnd7SS3K4ovEKNFV3TytGz6JzgQ at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 17:10, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> > Indeed, such a branch can be helpful. Also a pull request for it. =A0But
> > we're talking about the _original_ patches.
>
> and that's what my serial/post/sf patches ended up being.  should i

You don't want to understand, right?  You posted _new_ patches.
There is a chance that these might actually be identical to any
previously posted ones, but my time is way too precious that I would
spend a single second on checking this, especially when you ignore
all rules (version marker in the Subject, change log in the comment
section).

> change the status for them in patchwork from "rejected" to "new" ?

Try it, if you really want to see how I react when someone really
p*sses me off.

I have already wasted way too much time on this stupid issue.  I do
not intend to continue this discussion.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I have often regretted my speech, never my silence.