[U-Boot] Nokia N Series!

microcentrel at postino.net microcentrel at postino.net
Fri Jul 1 07:28:09 CEST 2011

Nokia N Series File number NSR120

ATTENTION!!!

   Mobile phone-maker Nokia today announced the "beginning of a new era"
for the company with the launch of four new mobile phones, including a full-screen touch-based smartphone. "Earlier this year, we outlined a comprehensive strategy to change our course," said Stephen Elop, the president and CEO of Nokia. "Innovation is at the heart of our strategy and today we took important steps to demonstrate a new pace of innovation at Nokia. It''s the beginning of a new era for Nokia," he added million.

We congratulate you on the selection of the Nokia 'N Series Promo 2011 held on
21/06/2011 in the UK. You have been approved to claim the sum of 1.000,000,000
GBP.(One million Great Britain Pounds Only).
Winning No:(Winning Numbers: 1232 26 34 42 49 Bcht 16)
For claims contact Dr.Michael Harmilton
E-mail: m.harmitondesk at live.com
Tel:    +447014234986

Please send the following details via Email.
1. full Name:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Date of Birth: