[U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-arm/master (updated)

Reinhard Meyer u-boot at emk-elektronik.de
Fri Jul 1 13:47:56 CEST 2011

Dear Andreas Bießmann,
> Dear Reinhard Meyer,
>
> Am 01.07.2011 13:07, schrieb Reinhard Meyer:
>> Dear Andreas Bießmann,
>>> Dear Reinhard Meyer,

>>> <snip>

>>> can you please try a more recent version?
>>>
>>> (squeeze is out since February the 6th this year ;)
>>
>> my time is *very* limited right now,
>
> like most of us ...
>
>> and I honestly am not up to
>> updating git every few months...
>
> But 1.5.6.5 is really old version. I do have an old virtual machine
> running lenny and give it a try. I will check, if git version is the
> root cause of this problem (what I think it is). You could - if you
> really have lenny installed - give lenny-backports repository a try:
> http://packages.debian.org/lenny-backports/git

If I remember correctly, I installed that version not even a year ago.

On another thought, I long wanted to move from a "real" machine to
a virtual one, therefore I already have ubuntu-10.10 running in a VM
and the git there is 1.7.1.
I *just* have to move all other relevant files there ;)
I think getting it *all* up would take a good afternoon ;)

I'll see what I can do.

Best Regards,
Reinhard