[U-Boot] Notices.

Head office:BHF info at bhf.com
Fri Jul 1 13:15:24 CEST 2011

Head office:BHF,
Greater London House,180
Hampstead road, London NW1 7AW
http://www.bhf.org.uk/
Email:bhf at live.co.uk
Tel: 0044-792-4510846

Dear Beneficiary;

British Heart Foundation (BHF) in conjunction with the United Nations Organization (UNO) and the European union (EU), is giving out a yearly
donation of sum of $500,000.00 USD United States Dollars (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) as specific Donations/Grants to 10 lucky international recipients each world wide in different categories for their educational pursuit,health care,personal Business development and uplift of their enviroment.Cash credited to fillktu/9023118308/03.

cash credited to fill ktu/9023118308/03.
Kindly provide all required information.
> FULL NAMES..ADDRESS..COUNTRY..TEL.. DATE OF BIRTH..SEX..MARITAL STATUS..OCCUPATION..

In furtherance, To proceed with the claims of your donation grants note that we have forwarded the produced data, tUnited Nations Organization (UNO) head office whom happens to be the Organization assigned to handle your payment in SOUTH AFRICA. Because your claims falls within our United Nations Organization Region, and you have been directed to contact the United Nations Organization Payment Officer in-charge of claims and dispatch.

CONTACT INFORMATION.
351 Schoeman Street
Metro Park Building
P.O. Box 6541 Pretoria
Gauteng  0001
South Africa

Contact person: Mr.Andre Oliver.

TEL: +27-784-366591
FAX: +27-821-767896

EMAIL: unitednationpayoutdept at live.com

Do note that on contact with Mr.Andre Oliver, you are to provide him with your full name and address.  This will enable the United Nations office prepare a check totaling  $500,000.00 USD (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) and all necessary documents required to clear/cash the cheque in your name.While contacting the UN head office write to them directly through the email address provided above and also give them a phone call to inform the payment officer that you have just sent him an email so that he could respond to you mail immediately

On behalf of the Board kindly accept our warmest Congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Angela Jones.
(BHF Foundation officer).