[U-Boot] U-boot with USB storage support for WonderMedia WM8505

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Mon Jul 4 07:50:35 CEST 2011

Hi Chris,

Le 04/07/2011 00:29, Chris Barnes a écrit :
> Hi Albert,
>
> I dont know of any u-boot board configs that were used for this device.
> That was my original purpose for emailing this mailing list - hoping
> that someone may have experience with this netbook and may be able to
> point me in the right direction but at this point its not looking hopeful.

Understood. But you have said you attempted install of several u-boot
binaries, none of which had USB mass storage support; however if they
have some sort of USB support other than mass storage, then maybe they
could be rebuilt from source with mass storage support added. Can you
list the boards for which you tried some binaries?

Amicalement,
--
Albert.