[U-Boot] debugging with XDS100v2 Omap 3530

Nick Thompson nick.thompson at ge.com
Mon Jul 4 15:41:14 CEST 2011

On 02/07/11 14:47, Amit kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>   I am new to U-Boot and my task involves porting U-Boot to Omap3530. I have
> XDS100v2 but I don't have a JTAG Software to support this on Ubuntu host PC.
>
> Please, suggest an open source Jtag Software for this.
TI's debugger CCSv5.1.x (not open source) plugs into Eclipse (which is) and, I
understand, comes with a license to use XDS100. So it is free to use, but not
100% open source.

I've only used it on OMAP-L137. And I have and XDS510 not XDS100 because
the 100 is very slow. We have 3530s also but most people are still using CCSv4
here.

Nick.