[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git (post branch)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 5 06:42:13 CEST 2011

Dear Mike Frysinger,

In message <201107042125.54555.vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:

> > http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/U-Boot/Patches#Sending_updated_patch_versions
>
> which is irrelevant like i already said multiple times -- these patches arent
> updated

So there is zero reason for resending.

> you seem to be ignoring the points i'm making

Wrong, twice.  First, you are not making any points.  You are just
repeating the same rogation.  Second, I'm on the verge of ignoring
you.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I was playing poker the other night... with Tarot cards. I got a full
house and 4 people died.                              - Steven Wright