[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git (post branch)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 5 23:54:32 CEST 2011

Dear Mike Frysinger,

In message <201107051332.55970.vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:

> > Your bogus repostings are rejected, not the original patches.
>
> so since my pull requests are actually the original patches, i can go ahead
> and change them from "rejected" to "new" ?  or should i just send new pull
> requests ?

This has already been answered.  You are wasting my time.  Stop it,
now.

This is my last message in this thread.  Try to get help elsewhere.
I got better things to do.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A fanatic is a person who can't change his mind and won't change  the
subject.                                          - Winston Churchill