[U-Boot] (no subject)

Art of England Magazine artofengland2 at sksmedialondon.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 09:55:06 CEST 2011

Hi there

We're pleased to inform that your organisation has been invited to participate in the exclusive monthly Art of England Magazine September 2011 edition, and beyond.

Now seven years old, the Art of England Magazine offers you an excellent monthly targeted distribution throughout the UK and abroad, providing a highly successful reach to the art and luxury market sectors (full distribution details available at link below). Participants range from art galleries, dealers, auctioneers and associated professions, through to those who wish to contact this financially capable demographic for their products and services, reaping the appropriate business development from this high net worth audience. The editorial content too, as you might imagine, is 'top drawer' and commensurate with the subject matter (example edition available via link below).

Regarding your potential participation, we're pleased to tell you that the Special Introductory Rate for booking for the coming September 2011 Edition is now open and we would like to offer you the extended reduced 'welcome' rate of just £950.00 total for a full A4 page advertisement (usual premium position list price £1350.00), a double page spread at £1650.00, or a half page at £500.00. This will enable you to try out the response from this financially capable fine art audience at limited risk to yourselves (usual rate card and media kit links also below).

We look forward to hearing your thoughts when you have a moment!

Kind regards

Deni Parkes

for ART OF ENGLAND MAGAZINE

T: +44 (0)203 286 8737 ddi F: +44 (0)207 183 4752

or via accounts team +44 (0) 207 607 0717

W: www.artofengland.uk.com

Downloads:

Rate Card - http://sksassociates.co.uk/AofE/ART_OF_ENGLAND_MAGAZINE_RateCard.pdf
Media Kit - http://sksassociates.co.uk/AofE/ART_OF_ENGLAND_MAGAZINE_MediaPack.pdf
Distribution -  http://artofengland.uk.com/advertise
Example edition - http://www.pmbmedia.co.uk/ezine/aoedec10/fullpage.html

Contracted exclusively by:

SKS/Enhanced Media & Communications Ltd
1 Farnham Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2 4RG UK

"Bringing the top drawer to you!"

** You were subscribed to this offer list through one of our extensive, but discerning luxury partner networks.

** If you feel you have received this email in error, simply REPLY and SEND with the subject line intact. Thanks.