[U-Boot] [U-Boot-Users] u-boot debug failure with BDI2000 on MPC8540ads and eval8540 (gdatech's 8540 board)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 13 20:27:26 CEST 2011

Dear Susan,

In message <E1B6B676E0615A498505A5264B7328C9132EE2 at usi01.usi.local> you wrote:

> Hi Chuck,

Hm... I'm not Chuck, hope this is OK as well.

> Can up update an outdated link on this page:
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2005-December/012848.html

Sorry, but this cannot be done.  We don;t have a time machine yet, so
we cannot change the past.  Above link is a message in a mailing list
archive, and archives are, well, archives, and irrevocable.

> Please change http://www.ultsol.com/faq_p308.htm
>
> http://www.ultsol.com/index.php?option=com_jefaqpro&view=category&layout=categorylist&task=lists&catid=9&Itemid=17
>
> Our website was re-done and the old link is no longer valid.  Thanks!

Please feel free to improve the existing documentation and add this
information to the U-Boot wiki pages.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Intel told us the Pentium would have "RISK" features...