[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] integratorap patches

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Mon Jul 18 01:40:45 CEST 2011

With the risk of the board being removed I have no choice but to request that
these patches be pulled in, do I... they are all reviewed on the list, patch
entitled "integratorap: fixup SDRAM memory size detection" had a comment
about TAB intentation and this is fixed in this set, the only other change is
that they are have consistently Subject: "integratorap: foo" except the
MAINTAINERS patch.

The two patches NACK:ed by Wolfgang are not part of this pull request,
the first one was misguided and is dropped and the second regarding cache
is being worked out.

So the following makes the integratorap compile and run, there is still a
cache problem when issuing "bootm" but I'm working on it, by simply
configuring off the D-Cache the resulting U-boot will work fine for booting
a recent kernel.

So please pull this.

The following changes since commit 68d4230c3ccce96a72c5b99e48399bf1796fe3c6:

  powerpc/85xx: Add default usb mode and phy type to hwconfig
(2011-07-11 13:24:21 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.linaro.org/people/triad/u-boot for-albert

Linus Walleij (7):
      MAINTAINERS: integrator+versatile boards
      integratorap: make the compile work again
      integratorap: support relocation
      integratorap: support the hush shell
      integratorap: support some rudimentary commands
      integratorap: fixup SDRAM memory size detection
      integratorap: remove hardcoded 32MB memory cmdline

 MAINTAINERS                             |   11 ++++++-----
 board/armltd/integrator/integrator.c    |   15 +++++++--------
 board/armltd/integrator/lowlevel_init.S |    2 +-
 include/configs/integratorap.h          |   18 ++++++++++++++++--

Thanks,
Linus Walleij