[U-Boot] Latest SPL pushed to omapzoom

Simon Schwarz simonschwarzcor at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:49:31 CEST 2011

Hi Aneesh,

If I use your omap_upstream the build fails with:
make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=$CROSS_COMPILE omap4_panda_config
Configuring for omap4_panda board...
simon at Zitronenbaum:~/tmp/test/u-boot$ make ARCH=arm
CROSS_COMPILE=$CROSS_COMPILE all Generating include/autoconf.mk
cc1: error: bad value (armv5) for -march= switch
Generating include/autoconf.mk.dep
cc1: error: bad value (armv5) for -march= switch
gcc -DDO_DEPS_ONLY \
		-g  -Os   -fno-common -ffixed-r8 -msoft-float
-D__KERNEL__ -I/home/simon/tmp/test/u-boot/include -fno-builtin
-ffreestanding -nostdinc
-isystem /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.5.2/include
-pipe  -DCONFIG_ARM -D__ARM__         -march=armv5 -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes    \ -o lib/asm-offsets.s lib/asm-offsets.c -c -S
lib/asm-offsets.c:1:0: error: bad value (armv5) for -march= switch
make: *** [lib/asm-offsets.s] Error 1

Any idea?

Regards
Simon