[U-Boot] Uboot tool Makefile patch for Mac OSX Snow leopard

Jeroen jeroen at virtualhost.nl
Tue Jul 19 23:38:00 CEST 2011

Hello Sungyeon / Mike,

I am not sure what the exact purpose of this patch is, but seems like the issue
I encountered with .depends (not finding the files in the correct path).

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/98316/

You might want to check if this helps:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/105538/

Mike:
"could you provide some real details as to what the problem is you're hitting
and why/how this fixes things ?  2011.03 builds fine for me on leopard (10.5).
-mike"

Which sed version are you using on the mac? I don't know, but I am tempted to
think it doesn't ship sed with GNU extension by default.

Regards,
Jeroen