[U-Boot] Highly Confidential For You...

MRS.ASEHUI YU-PING asehui.yuping001 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:46:50 CEST 2011

--
Dear Friend,

its about a customer that came to S.C.Bank to engage in Private
Banking services,the customer had a financial portfolio of $21.5m USD
and this I help turned over in the purchase of securities in the
capital markets.I was the bank adviser assisting the customer in the
management of the funds. I have proposal for you as a matter of
urgency to late Mr.Eric Morgan from United Kingdom,who died along side
with his wife and their only daughter in the event,Terrorist Attack on
11th September,2001 in the world trade center.My proposition is that,I
am prepared to place you in a position and instruct my Bank to release
the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation.If you find
yourself able to work with me in this transaction,do contact my
private.E-mail:aud_asehui.yuping_01 at hotmail.com

If you give me positive signals,I will initiate this process towards
conclusion.

Regards,
Mrs.Yu-ping.