[U-Boot] openrd_ultimate GigEth ports not working

Alex Zeffertt azeffertt at cambridgesys.com
Mon Jul 25 18:58:03 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I've just bought an OpenRD Ultimate board and I've managed to get u-boot
running on it.  I am building it like this, using the latest u-boot GIT
repo:

 make mrproper CROSS_COMPILE=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-
 make openrd_ultimate_config CROSS_COMPILE=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-
 make u-boot.kwb CROSS_COMPILE=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-

and then I burn the .kwb file into the flash using openocd.

Unfortunately I cannot get the Gig Eth ports to work in u-boot at the
moment.  When I run the following at the command prompt the console just
hangs and I have to reboot:

Marvell>> setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.1
Marvell>> ping 192.168.1.30
 ... board hangs ...