[U-Boot] U-BOOT TFTP

simran gill simrangill999 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:40:55 CEST 2011

Hello all,
I really appreciate all of your replies and sorry for not being responsive for sometime. But I am glad to say that I was able to flash new u-boot along with fman ucode and rcw. I am using p4080DS dev board from freescale and the rcw is important in terms of which ports to be enabled upon boot. I ran into all of these problems because the ltib version I was using was not compatible with my version of the board. Wish I knew this earlier but there was no way for me to find this out. Neways all is up and running and thanks once again for providing all the help.
Sincerely,Simran