[U-Boot] fw_printenv help needed

Glen VanMilligan glenvm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:01:10 CEST 2011

I spent all day, but I think the answer to my question is that the kernel
needs to be constructed with the CONFIG_MTD_CMDLINE_PARTS set to '"Y".  Now
I can see two MTD partition in the /proc/mtd file.

I'm still having a problem with fw_printenv.  My output is:
# fw_printenv
MTD_open
MTD_ioctl
MTD_ioctl