[U-Boot] Coould not access ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/

Zaheer Sheriff zaheer.sheriff at easunreyrolle.com
Sat Jul 30 11:01:04 CEST 2011

I could not access the ftp server for u boot source code download ..
please can anybody help me out..!!
I have been trying to access the site for the past two days...!!

transmitted by this email.

www.easunreyrolle.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.