[U-Boot] Autoboot U-boot 2009.11-rc1

Male, Marcos Marcos.Male at nielsen.com
Tue Mar 8 00:25:29 CET 2011

Hello everyone,

I am new to this mail list. I am trying to do autoboot in u-boot but it
does not work. I have set bootdelay and bootcmd variables. It seems as
though bootcmd is not executed and bootdelay is not even used. I always
have to manually type in a command such as "run flashramboot" to run
Linux and I am trying to automate this. I am currently using U-boot
2009.11-rc1 with an MPC8308. I have searched everywhere online and it
seems that it should be as simple as setting the bootdelay and bootcmd
variables, but it has not worked for me. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Regards,

Marcos