[U-Boot] using env import to import textfiles

Holger Brunck holger.brunck at keymile.com
Tue Mar 29 12:45:40 CEST 2011

Hi all,
we currently try to remove some of our default environment and add this
variables into textfiles which can be imported via
env import -t ${loadaddr} ${filesize}

One question to the textfiles. Should we add remarks to the environment
variables inside the textfile in C-Syntax (/* bla */), first test shows that the
import function works with this remarks . But whats the best way forward? Is
this way ok or should we add into the directory where this scripts reside an
additional README file where this variables are documented and remove the
comments from the textfiles?

Regards
Holger Brunck