[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-marvell.git

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Fri May 6 22:00:17 CEST 2011

Hi Prafulla,

Please do not use my former address; use my current From: one.

Le 06/05/2011 15:25, Prafulla Wadaskar a écrit :
> Hi Albert
>
> Please kindly pull
> The following changes since commit 2fa8ca98c37d5b1bb0328b19ddb7e9d162cd9683:
>    Grant Likely (1):
>          Add CONFIG_OF_LIBFDT to more boards.
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>    u-boot-marvell.git master branch.
>
> Clint Adams (4):
>        Rename openrd_base files to openrd
>        Add definitions for OpenRD-Client and OpenRD-Ultimate
>        Initialize second PHY on OpenRD-Client and OpenRD-Ultimate
>        Enable multiple fs options for Marvell SoC family on OpenRD boards
>
> Simon Guinot (2):
>        Kirkwood: allow to override CONFIG_SYS_TCLK
>        mv-common.h: fix DRAM banks configuration

Seems like you've got more than these 6 patches on your master branch
above mine. On my side I see

Clint Adams (4):
       Rename openrd_base files to openrd
       Add definitions for OpenRD-Client and OpenRD-Ultimate
       Initialize second PHY on OpenRD-Client and OpenRD-Ultimate
       Enable multiple fs options for Marvell SoC family on OpenRD boards

Jason Liu (2):
       mx53loco: set mmc env to MMC slot1
       MX5: Enable flat-device-tree support on mx53 loco board

Liu Hui-R64343 (1):
       MX53: support for freescale MX53LOCO board

Minkyu Kang (1):
       Don't grab memory for LCD if FB address is defined

Simon Guinot (2):
       Kirkwood: allow to override CONFIG_SYS_TCLK
       mv-common.h: fix DRAM banks configuration

Some of which, IIRC, are not to be applied yet (the MX53LOCO ones, for
instance) and some which are already (the "don't grab LCD..." one).

Can you double-check your tree?

Amicalement,
--
Albert.