[U-Boot] Good day

Momka Bai Kamara mbkamara3 at att.net
Mon May 9 01:05:27 CEST 2011

Good day

My Name is Momka Bai Kamara, Permit me to inform you of my desire of
seeking your aid and assistance towards securing my inheritance, Am
placing this urgent matter to you because I want you to help me handle
it with your matured knowledge, I have a box that contains raw cash
presently in Toronto International Airport, Canada with a reliable
delivery agent under United Nations.

This box was suppose to be delivered to my partner Mr. Brent Grant In
Canada, the initial agreement i made with Mr. Brent Grant was that i
will give him 20% from my inheritance, this was the reason why we both
agreed and instructed the diplomat Mr. Paul Mills to deliver the
inheritance to him Mr. Brent Grant In Canada. But to my greatest
surprise when diplomat arrived in Toronto International Airport with the
box, Mr. Brent Grant has change his mind from our initial agreement of
20% to 60% of the total inheritance, I was surprised and confused when
he said it because it was not stated in the initial agreement we made.

I thought it twice that Mr. Brant Grant was going to take advantage of
me when my inheritance finally get to him, So i decided to stop the
delivery from been made to him, at the moment my inheritance is
presently with Diplomat Paul Mills in the Toronto International Airport
so i need your urgent assistance to help me receive it from the diplomat
as my new partner i am ready to offer you 25%  from the total sum for
your assistance, The diplomat is ready and willing to deliver the box to
you as soon as i give him the go ahead because he said he has another
delivery to make in Louisiana, USA. The major reason i am contacting you
with a matter of urgency is that i want the diplomat to deliver the box
to you before his departure to Louisiana.

I am willing to invest only 40% of the total funds with your assistance
in any of the lucrative sector in your country, i have been warned never
to put all my eggs in one basket long term or short term this are the
wise saying from my late father, Please get back to me as soon as
possible with the following details:

Full Names:..............

Resident Address.............

Tel or cell Numbers:................

I am looking forward to your prompt advice, as soon as i hear from you i
will send you the diplomat details so that you can open up a
communication with him directly in Canada and also i will give you the
code to open the trunk box for inspection when the diplomat delivers it
to you.

Yours Truly

Momka Bai Kamara