[U-Boot] Beagleboard patches, going upstream?

Jason Kridner jkridner at beagleboard.org
Fri May 20 15:38:17 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Darren Hart <dvhart at linux.intel.com> wrote:

> I'm looking to include the following patches from TI's
> meta-texasinstruments OE layer recipe for u-boot. They have been sent to
> the list, two of them Acked, but have otherwise received no response and
> but I don't see them in the git repository. Are these going to be
> included upstream (git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git) ?

I'm on travel for the next week, but I should respond next week.  I started
work at fixing up the patches based on comments and resubmitting what all is
left, but I ran into a bug in my simplified implementation of the LED
command to address Wolfgang's comments.

My current work is at:
https://gitorious.org/beagleboard-validation/u-boot/commits/validation-20110504

Before submitting upstream, I need to fix 2 bugs:
* I cannot set STATUS_LED_BIT1's LED
* The GPIO state readback to provide toggling without maintaining state in
the software does not work

It would be most useful if some of the other patches were accepted or
commented upon.