[U-Boot] SPI flash and release

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Tue May 24 01:39:56 CEST 2011

On Saturday, May 21, 2011 07:25:01 Simon Guinot wrote:
> Do you plan to push your 'sf' branch into the current release ?

i mentioned in one of the threads that i was going to push it after the
2011.06 release.  the branch/changes were done after the 2011.06 merge window
closed, so i wasnt comfortable pushing things to Wolfgang before the 2011.06-
rc1 release.

> I am asking because the Network Space v2 support needs commit d4d8b4e.

if it isnt in 2011.06-rc1 already, then i cant see it being suitable for merge
before 2011.06 final.  so there shouldnt be any issues.
-mike