[U-Boot] Interrupt handler in U-Boot for MIPS based platform

Pandurang Kale kale.pandurang at gmail.com
Thu May 26 19:44:17 CEST 2011

Hi all,

    I was working on enabling the watchdog timer in the U-Boot for MIPS
based platform. I set up the timer and watchdog. when the timer expires, I
need to kick the watchdog until the user timeout period expires.
I see that for ARM we have do_irq function which gets called when there is
interrupt but I don't see any such mechanism for the MIPS.

  Has any one implemented it for MIPS based platform? If not, any hint to
get it working.

Thanks,
Pandu