[U-Boot] Not able read more than 12kb with fatload command

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Nov 2 14:36:39 CET 2011

Dear sadashiva reddy,

In message <CAL97wDPZen68wDQeajjh_TJx6WgAKaw3GXBO-7jyUysq04j0iQ at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> *    I am able read 12kb size into my memory using below command *

You have asked the very smae question before.  Reposting such
questions again and again is not considered a clever idea.  Please see
http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

> U-Boot 2011.03 (Oct 28 2011 - 15:52:40)

In the first step I recommend to update to the latest version (top of
tree), and try again.  If it still doesn't work, then try older
versions.  If you find a workign one, run git bisect and find out
which commit broke it.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Don't tell me how hard you work.  Tell me how much you get done.
                                                     -- James J. Ling