[U-Boot] Welcome to Western Union Money Transfer from Mr Campbell Get Back To Us With Your Fee Charge $100 To Pick Up Your Money

Courier dhlworldcourier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:56:08 CET 2011

WESTERN UNION WORLDWIDE

Western Union Send Money Worldwide

Welcome to Western Union Money Transfer office Burkina Faso .

ADDRESS: 17, BP OPPOSITE POST OFFICE BURKINAFASO.

Website: www.westernunion.com

Dear Costumer Email alert:

The Western Union Money Transfer Service Burkina Faso west Africa headquarters wishes to inform you that MR CAMPBELL Ask Us To Send the said Amount U$550,000 Dollars (Five Hundred And Fifty Dollars) Today through our Western Union Office here in Burkina Faso to avoid you sending much money to African scam again.

Bellow is The Money today.

Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN): 6950464760

SENDER'S NAME====== -------ANTHONY AMUZIE

Question-=============WHAT FOR?

Test Answer==========MY PAYMENT

Amount===============$550 dollar

So if you want to track the money and confirm if the funds are transferred enter our website www.westernunion.com then click tracking and enter the mtcn number…6950464760 enter senders first name…ANTHONY.... Enter senders last name.. AMUZIE and click tracking and it will show you that your funds is available for you to pick it up

final urgent in sending us the $100.00usd to enable us proceed on reconfirm your payment file from the world Bank central SYSTEM .Send the fee directly with the name as outline below use it to send the money via western union to enable us pick it from our department here and reconfirm your payment file approval from the world Bank central and commerce your daily payment immediately. we also repeat again, you will not pickup the money unless you send the fee of US$100 require to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System in Burkina Faso west Africa. So if you would prefer to start receiving your payment first thing tomorrow in the morning hurry up and send the renew and reconfirmation of your payment file fees $100 used with bellow information via western union money transfer service.

Receiver Name: Mr. EDWARD LAZARUS

Country: BURKINAFASO,

City: OUAGADOUGOU

Text Question: Very Urgent?

Answer: today.

Amount: $100 used

Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) is needed and sender's name

Yours respectfully,

WESTERN UNION OFFICE

BURKINAFASO