[U-Boot] Hello My Dear.

Hannah Apollos hannahapollos01 at yahoo.com.ph
Thu Nov 3 02:38:43 CET 2011

Dearest,

How are you? , My name is Ms Hannah Apollos. I lost my parents some years back
by some group of assassins master minded by his business partner, in one of
his trips, I am 20 years of age. Please I want to seek your help and assistance to
help me receive my inheritance money (€ 10.4 million Euros) only into your account,
for onward investment, to help me come over to your country to continue my living and education.

I want you to know that you will manage all the money until I conclude my education.
Kindly confirm your readiness by responding immediately and I will give you the details
and information on how to get this money transferred into your account. Please do keep
this only to yourself. I beg of you not to disclose it to anyone until I come over to your country
because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours sincerely

Thanks.

Miss Hannah Apollos.