[U-Boot] HELLO

Trish Baby babytrish46 at yahoo.com.ph
Fri Nov 4 09:10:32 CET 2011

How are you today,
I hope all is well with you.i get your mail in  I
am sorry for your concern with my Proposal for a relationship with you,
but I know that it will grant my request in good faith and
understanding, my name is Trish relationship with you, I would like to
know more, you can send an email to my email address...SO I can send you
 more details about myself picture.I Including me believe we can move
from here.But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no
educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious,
linguistic, the nationality or distance barrier, the only important
thing is love.I waiting for your mail to my email address.
    With new friend
                 Trish