[U-Boot] x86 cleanup patches

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Nov 6 20:50:16 CET 2011

Dear Graeme Russ,

In message <4EB6E405.4060509 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> > This being mostly cleanup, and we still being relatively early in the
> > stabilization phase, I would also accept this stuff now.
>
> OK - There is only one patch that adds new 'features' - The 'Add multiboot
> header' but that's just some canned static data, no code

So let's add the stuff now.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"IBM uses what I like to call the 'hole-in-the-ground  technique'  to
destroy  the  competition.....  IBM digs a big HOLE in the ground and
covers it with leaves. It then puts a big POT OF GOLD nearby. Then it
gives the call, 'Hey, look at all this gold, get over here fast.'  As
soon  as  the competitor approaches the pot, he falls into the pit"
                                                     - John C. Dvorak