[U-Boot] The Facts!!

Notice Desk. ruth at payap.ac.th
Mon Nov 7 21:02:13 CET 2011

Hello,
I must let you in on the real facts about your delayed payment. As a member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on local and foreign debt attached to the World Bank office in Washington, DC, USA, I am very much aware of the ordeal you are passing through in order to actualize your long delayed payment.

I discovered that my boss connived with some top officials of the World Bank to divert funds already approved to settle lottery winners, international contractors and inheritances. The World Bank has already given approval for the payment of your fund while my boss deliberately delay your payment and continue to issue one fee or the other from different quarters. I wonder why you haven’t noticed all this while.

Your fund was authorized to be paid to you through the WB financial consultants in the UK or US with a Key Tested Reference/CLAIMS CODE Number, which was supposed to have been issued to you before now,

Upon your response to this message, I shall give you all you need to contact the World Bank payment centers in UK or US to facilitate the release of your payment.

Yours truly,
Ms.Tracy Sanson
FBI/WB AGENT,W-DC, USA.