[U-Boot] Stay blessed.

Mrs Linda Khatta rrdj012 at voila.fr
Tue Nov 8 16:53:45 CET 2011

Asalla M-alykum,

I come openly to you with one intention, a belief that this world can be saved if we all add our efforts and spread the wealth round all nations; irrespective of race, gender, or origin; to be one family in the Lord and to be thankful for every moment we share with one another because it may well be our last. Mine is such a tale and my time to go is near; I have been diagnosed with Cervical Cancer and the doctors over here said the cancer has spread drastically and chemotherapy is all that can be done.

I know my faith is sealed, but I strongly believe that even do my time is short; I can still make another person live worth every minute. I have used my final days to spread my families wealth around to welfare homes and individuals but now that my health has worsened, I can not do this anymore and need someone who would be reliable enough to carry on from where I will stop. You must believe in unity and have a strong will to work very hard. I want to better your life and the life of others across the world.

I hope this mail reaches you in good health condition. Stay blessed!

Regards,

Mrs Linda Khatta
Email: rrdj012 at gmail.com