[U-Boot] Is CCSRBAR relocation broken on P2020?

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Thu Nov 10 20:28:42 CET 2011

McClintock Matthew-B29882 wrote:
> Did you test your CCSRBAR changes with a board that uses the on chip
> rom as well as L2SRAM to boot?

No, just the on-chip ROM.  Kumar later noticed that NAND booting was broken, so I fixed that too.  That's why I'm saying the latest set of patches should fix it for everyone.

I didn't consider the combination of multi-stage with SRAM, but since normal U-Boot runs from SRAM first, I expect that to work as well.

> Does the COME board load from SDCARD to
> DDR or to L2SRAM? I suspect it's L2SRAM since this board has 512kB
> which is large enough for a stock u-boot image.

Ira says that early boot loader sets of DDR, so I presume it's running from that, not SRAM.

--
Timur Tabi
Linux kernel developer at Freescale